LASA is the Liberal Arts and Science Academy in Austin and they had a rather nice robot at the BEST competition last weekend.
Along with Westlake High School, these were the people that our team most looked up to in the run-up to the competition since they had seen the robot in action during a couple of earlier test drive sessions.
- ApertureValue: f/2.8
- ShutterSpeedValue: 1/249 sec
- ISOSpeedRatings: 1600
- ExposureProgram: Aperture Priority
- ExposureBiasValue: -0.5 EV
- Flash: Compulsory Flash, Return light detected
- FocalLength: 70 mm
- Model: NIKON D90
- Make: Nikon Corporation
- MaxApertureValue: f/2.8
- Copyright: Copyright (c) Dave Wilson, 2011
- MeteringMode: Multi-Segment
You are welcome to comment on this photo.